A better way to live

"Live well, live long." Dovie Accom

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Butterflies, Boots and Blackberry tea


I woke up this morning with great intentions for Zac & Lola. I have a lot to do as far as getting the business up and running. I need a license for one. And a permit. And other things. But I wanted to begin my day as peacefully and beautifully as possible, and not let the process get me harried. So I took a walk first, after watering the garden and saying hello to Zac and Lola's spirits. I took a walk up the hill in my black yard boots. And when I came back, I put on a pot of tea.
After taking a walk, I sat down outside under the oak tree and read a magazine. It was an old issue of O magazine, one where she's in a pool of water. I was reading something about Ellen Barkin and how she stays fit and beautiful at 53. Then, my eye caught the vision of a swallowtail butterfly who comes to visit me every day since Zac and Lola changed form. He is absolutely beautiful. There are actually two of them and I think sometimes it must be Zac and Lola in another form. So I ran in for my camera and took a picture.
Finally, my tea is ready. It is my daily tonic, a hot cup of blackberry tea. Today I've added a rose bush and it smells and looks wonderful. I swear by these brews. My skin has never looked so wonderful....Bliss.......Now, I can begin to work. I must get a license and permit before Zac and Lola teas hit shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment