A better way to live

"Live well, live long." Dovie Accom

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Zac and Lola is launched today!


This will be our brand photo and our teas will only be available in Georgia initially - in the Alanta area, outside the perimeter. Of course, if people like it as much as we do, we hope to branch out to other parts of Georgia and then the rest of the country.

So far we have been shopping for bottles. We have some samples arriving this week. I sure wish I knew how to make bottles for myself because no one quite does it exactly how I want it to look. We want a certain look and it's hard to find the right bottle.

We can't wait to see our product on the shelves. You are going to really enjoy our delicious teas. To me they are more like flavored water than tea. And with some of them are full of anti-oxidants - e.g. the wildberry bush - which I drink every morning before I start my day. It has really given my complexion a nice sheen. I thought it was just the Georgia sun. But now I realize it's also the wildberry bush tea. It's really amazing how wonderful it is for my skin. I'm not a dermatologist, obviously, so I can't say for sure this is scientific. I just know that the more I drink this tea, the better my skin looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment