A better way to live

"Live well, live long." Dovie Accom

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A turtle for inspiration


This morning the crape myrtles were an explosion of rich red and green lushness. Such a lovely sight as I sit here reading about celebs like Gwyneth Paltrow who are avid tea drinkers. I like Gwyneth Paltrow's newsletter, GOOP. Has she gotten around to doing an issue about tea? Maybe one day she could profile something from Zac and Lola. That would be cute. I am just about to enjoy a cup of my latest brew (I am working on a recipe that I plan to patent) and I've just noticed a tiny little turtle prodding along it's way. Poor little thing! Is he lost? Where did he come from? Where is he going? I love nature. I have become even more appreciative of nature over the years than I was when I was a youngster. There is a genius and connectivity to it all. It is good for one's health to live closer to nature when they can. That is why I like where I am now, in Georgia. I see so many critters and creatures I don't get to see when I live in a more metropolitan city like New York. I love New York of course. But it's nice to be in a place like this: slow, laid back and conducive to capturing nature walking by as you imbibe a cup of tea....I really like this brew I am working on. It's delicious. Especially when sweetened with a bit of agave...look at this little creature. He moves so slowly. But he sure gets where he's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment